D-Talk – Virtual Influencers
Unraveling the Digital Persona Phenomenon
19. 4. 2023 @ 15:00 Online
We are excited to announce the next episode of our D-Talk event series, which will focus on the future of virtual influencers and the digital persona phenomenon. We invite you to join us for an informative and thought-provoking discussion on this fast-evolving topic.
Our D-Talk event will be hosted by Domen Dan Gaiman, partner at DD Studios, and Aljaž Peklaj, partner at Bold Group. The guest speakers for this episode will be Tim Brdnik and Tadej Blažič, the co-founders of Social Humans, a Web 3 digital studio at the forefront of the creator economy.
In this episode, our panel of experts will share insights and perspectives on the emerging field of virtual influencers and what it means for businesses and marketers. We will explore different business models in the industry, what the future holds, and what is currently available. We will cover a range of topics, including:
– What does the future hold for virtual influencers and virtual humans?
– Where can they be used – Social Media, AR, VR, Livestream, Metaverse?
– What is a VTuber?
– What are the most common business models in the field?
– What can we expect in 1, 3, and 5 year time?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the future of virtual influencers and the digital persona phenomenon. Register now to secure your spot for this exciting D-Talk event online on April 19th, 2023 at 3 PM.
Check out our guest’s social media accounts:
– Aljaž on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aljazpeklaj/
– Domen on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/domendangaiman/
– Tim on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-brdnik-943017126/